BAI Retail Banking Outlook
RECORDING: June 6, 2017
TIME: 1:00 - 2:00 PM CT
Whether it’s defining the balance between digital and traditional channels or a renewed focus on talent management, financial services organizations face critical issues on several fronts. Learn what senior retail banking executives are focusing on in 2017, and stay up to date on current industry trends.
Insights will include:
- How banks are taking a fresh look at traditional channels and redefining them, as well as expanding digital and self-service distribution outlets
- The ongoing priorities around talent management and getting the right people in the right places
- A look at the trends in consumer banking behavior that could affect retail operations for years to come
- Opportunities for collaboration and partnerships that deliver results
- A renewed focus on customer experience and using advanced analytics to ensure relevancy and personalization
Mark is an industry veteran who brings a wealth of expertise to BAI clients. He delivers industry insights and BAI benchmarking program updates to keep our clients informed on critical industry information and their relative performance in the market. Prior to joining BAI, he held consulting and sales positions with Open Solutions, Deluxe Corporation, and various Chicago-area banks for more than 20 years.