Faced with new demands on their time, CFOs and finance teams are rethinking their approach to ensure their teams and processes continue to be efficient. One such area is the financial management process, which is siloed for many financial institutions.
A holistic approach to financial management – integrating accounting and budgeting processes and providing real-time insights and data visualization capabilities – can help finance leaders and their teams become nimble and strategic.
Join us for this complimentary BAI webinar, where you'll learn how to:
- Eliminate redundant and ineffective financial management processes with integrated accounting, budgeting and risk management.
- Easily communicate your financial position and forecast with interactive, audience-specific dashboards and drill-down reporting.
- Gain efficiencies with real-time accounting and automated Accounts Payable workflows.
- Build top-down and bottom-up what-ifs for any rate scenario.
- Reduce IT costs by moving financial management to the cloud.
Vice President, Market Strategy
Danny Baker directs the overall market strategy and business development for enterprise performance management, financial planning and analysis, financial risk management, and accounting solutions. With 39 years in financial services, he has expertise in all facets of financial services technology, including data analytics and decisioning, business intelligence, and integrated strategic risk management. He is a frequent presenter, author, blogger and consultant for financial industry conferences, associations, trade publications and analysts.