The BAI Banking Outlook research on 2023 trends included a number of insights on current and future banking channel trends. In this webinar, you’ll gain insights into channel usage and preferences by generation, where banks are focusing their technology investments and the important differences between delivering an omnichannel vs multichannel experience.
Holly Hughes, BAI CMO, will share BAI’s latest banking channel research and host a conversation with Colleen Wilson, Vice President, Product at MANTL, on what the trends mean for financial services leaders.
- Understand the top customer experience and technology investment priorities for bankers, as well as consumers
- Gain insights into the average interactions by channel and by generation to compare to your organization’s data and identify opportunities
- Learn how consumers prefer to engage with their primary financial services organization, including generational differences
- Understand how channel dynamics are driving staffing trends
- See how consumers expect their channel usage to change in the next 3 years
- Understand the difference between omnichannel and multichannel and how to bridge the gap
Vice President, Product
Colleen Wilson is the VP of Product at MANTL, an enterprise SaaS company helping traditional financial institutions modernize and grow. Colleen has 15 years of product leadership experience across companies of all sizes, from startups to Edward Jones and Square. In addition to serving as the co-chairwoman of FTW: FinTech Women, Colleen is a member of the executive women’s network Chief and participates in WIP: Women in Product. Colleen is also on the advisory board of Fintex.org and was named a 2022 Inspiring FinTech Female by NYC Fintech Women.
Chief Marketing Officer
Holly leads strategic marketing, digital thought leadership, events and strategic programs for BAI. She joined BAI in 2014, bringing with her more than 20 years of marketing and leadership experience across a number of industries. Most recently, she served as SVP and Marketing Director for Fifth Third Bank. Prior to Fifth Third, Holly held a senior marketing leadership position at MidAmerica Bank, a leading community bank in the Chicago market (now PNC).