BAI Retail Banking Outlook
November 16, 2016
Financial services leaders are expressing a mix of optimism and uncertainty as they make strategic investments to grow wallet share while looking for new opportunities to reduce expenses. Learn how senior retail banking executives are grappling with both challenges and opportunities as they view the road ahead.
Join us for a complimentary BAI Webinar and examine evolving industry issues and how they can shape your business strategy in the coming year.
Insights will include:
- Investment priorities to develop efficiencies while enhancing customer-facing platforms
- A look at the trends in consumer banking behavior that could affect retail operations for years to come
- Opportunities to deepen share of wallet leveraging omnichannel strategies
- The ongoing priorities around enhancing cybersecurity to maintain consumer trust and stay ahead of the fraudsters
- Key small business challenges for banks
- How banks are using workforce management solutions to improve bank operational efficiency
Mark is an industry veteran who brings a wealth of expertise to BAI clients. He delivers industry insights and BAI benchmarking program updates to keep our clients informed on critical industry information and their relative performance in the market. Prior to joining BAI, he held consulting and sales positions with Open Solutions, Deluxe Corporation, and various Chicago-area banks for more than 20 years.